All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/01/2021] The Sunnah and Imān in Qadr – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 16) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed in this lesson:
– Explanation of: That which is necessary and binding from the Sunnah is that whoever abandons even one part of it, it is as if he has not accepted any of it and not believed in it and is not from its people.
– The Sunnah takes precedence over everything.
– Connotations of the word “Sunnah”.
– Explanation of al-Qadr.
– The Sahābah never differed in ‘Aqīdah.
– The Throne of Allāh.
– There is no share of Islām for the one who does not believe in Qadr.
– The appearance of the Qadariyyah.
– Those who deviated as it relates to Qadr fall into two groups.
– The choice/will of the servant does not exit the Will and Decree of Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.