All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[25/02/2021] The Qur’ān is the Speech of Allāh, Uncreated and a Refutation of the Opposers – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 19) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The Qur’ān is the Speech of Allāh not created.
– The Attributes of Allāh.
– The preservation of the dīn through the scholars.
– The deviation of those who say the Qur’ān is created, and the groups they fall into.
– The ḥadīth of Abū Mūsā al-Ash’arī.
– The first people to speak about the Qur’ān (i.e. to say it was created).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment