All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[16/09/2021] Belief that Īmān is Statement and Action, It Increases and Decreases. – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 27) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Belief that Īmān is Statement and Action; It Increases and Decreases.
– The definition of Īmān with Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– The levels of Īmān as it relates to the 5 Aḥkām of the Sharī’ah.
– The deviant beliefs of the Murji’ah as it relates to Īmān, and a refutation of them.
– The three main types of Murji’ah.
– Speech of the Scholars regarding Imām Abū Ḥanīfah (رحمه الله).
– Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah that Īmān is of different levels.
– The correct position regarding al-Istithnā (saying, “I am a believer, Inshā’ Allāh.”)
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Thank you brother abu khadeejah from this lecture very well explained about the murjiah and sects who spread doubts about eemaan that it stays at one level.
Thank you for this lecture. Sometimes, a person realizes that eamaan is weak, but he or she is so entrenched and involved in haram that they don’t see any sense in praying or even going to the masjid. Practicing Islam is not always easy, so it is very beneficial to hear this lecture.
One of the best Lectures – a must listen for All Muslims!