All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[10/09/2021] The Ḥadīth of Jibrīl (Part 5) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 59] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl [Part 5]
– Īmān in the Rubūbiyyah of Allāh.
– Īmān in the Ulūhiyyah of Allāh.
– The greatest and most grievous of sins.
– Proof from the Qur’ān that Tawḥīd ar-Rubūbiyyah necessitates Tawḥīd al-Ulūhiyyah.
– Refutation of the grave worshippers and those who commit shirk with Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment