All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/02/2021] Imān: Its Levels and Branches and how to Make it Strong – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 50] – by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #57: Al-Īmān is 60 and odd branches, or 70 and odd branches…”
– Īmān is belief, statement and action.
– The believers are of different levels as it relates to īmān.
– How to increase and strengthen īmān.
– The branches of īmān.
– The great station of Lā ilāha illAllāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.