All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[10/12/2021] “You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not (truly) believe until you love one another…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 71] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 71]
– Ḥadīth #68: “By the One in Whose Hand is my soul! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not (truly) believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to something which, if you do it, you will love one another? Spread the greetings of Salām amongst yourselves.”
– Some grammatical points of benefit regarding the wording of the ḥadīth.
– The different levels of those who enter Jannah.
– The obligation of loving the believers and its connection to īmān.
– The great importance and benefits of giving the Salām.
– Initiating and responding to the Salām of an unbeliever.
– Ḥadīth #69: “Verbally abusing a Muslim is a sin and fighting him is kufr.”
– The meaning of the kufr mentioned in this ḥadīth.
– The varying degrees of severity regarding major sins.
– The definition of ‘fisq’.
– The danger of persisting upon minor sins.
– The ruling on singling out/naming a person who falls into sin.
– The prohibition of seeking to uncover and spread the sins of others.
– The definition of ‘mukhaḍram’ and some examples from the Tābi’īn.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.