All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/03/2021] The Hadith of JIbreel (Part 1) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 55] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl.
– Angels can appear in other than the form Allāh created them in.
– The occasions and forms in which the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) saw Jibrīl.
– The weakness of the narration that states the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) wanted to throw himself off the top of a mountain.
– Statements of the scholars regarding, “He placed his hands upon his thighs”
– Asking questions for the benefit of those present.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment