All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[03/09/2021] The Ḥadīth of Jibrīl (Part 4) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 58] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl [continued]
– The importance of cultivating our children upon the worship of Allāh.
– Worshipping Allāh takes precedence over everything else.
– Carefully maintaining the prayer is from the characteristics of the true believers.
– Zakāh is the partner of the Ṣalāh in the Book of Allāh, and examples of such verses.
– A brief discussion regarding the pillars of Zakāh, Ṣawm and Ḥajj.
– The reason the Companions were surprised by the questioner saying, “You have spoken the truth.”
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.