All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[19/11/2021] The Definition of Īmān With Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamā’ah – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 68] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 68]
– Ḥadīth #65: “Īmān is acquaintance with the heart, speech upon the tongue and action upon the limbs.” [Fabricated]
– The definition of Īmān with Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– The reason why righteous actions are mentioned (separately) after Īmān in the Qur’ān, even though righteous actions are part of Īmān.
– The reason for the increase and decrease of īmān, and simple actions that increase īmān.
– The reason this narration is declared to be fabricated and the speech of the scholars regarding Abū Ṣalt.
– Ibn Qayyim on using false narrations to support the truth.
– The extremism of the Rāfiḍah regarding their twelve imāms.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.