All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[29/10/2022] Two Who Love Each Other For The Sake Of Allāh (Part 2) – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Listen to the previous khutbah on this subject HERE.
Some of the points discussed by Abu Hakeem حفظه الله during this khutbah:
- The meaning of “parting for His Sake”.
- From the strongest bond of īmān and greatest blessings Allāh has given us after Islām.
- The error of blaming the era we live in for disputation and lack of love between brothers.
- Hasan al-Basrī on the reason our brothers are beloved to us.
- The levels of aiding one’s brother.
- Allāh’s praise of those who give preference to others over themselves.
- Some elementary components of brotherhood.
- Imām ash-Shāfi’ī on why accepting slander/discredit of one’s brother is worse than conveying it.
- Understanding the station of the ‘ulamā and callers to Allāh, making du’ā for them and not speaking ill of them.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment