All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[23/06/2023] “Brotherhood: They will dispute with the Lord of the Worlds on the Day of Judgement to save their brothers from the Fire.” – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The foundation of our brotherhood.
- The outcome of Tasfiyah without Tarbiyah.
- Contemplating over the day everything will be laid bare before the Lord of the Worlds.
- Having high aspirations and not being satisfied with doing the bare minimum.
- Racing towards Tawḥīd and increasing in obedience in a society that calls to shirk and disobedience.
- The obligation of differentiating ourselves from the kuffār.
- A beautiful ḥadīth that exemplifies how brotherhood extends into the hereafter.
- Those who will dispute with their Lord on behalf of their brothers, and Allāh’s response to them.
- Recognising when our īmān is decreasing, and the effect of righteous companionship upon one’s īmān.
- Affairs that will take place at the Qanṭarah.
- Those deserving of/threatened with Allāh’s punishment.
- The intercession of the Messengers upon the Ṣirāṭ.
- Proof that intercession will not benefit the kāfir.
- Striving to be from those who will intercede for our brothers, and not from those who will be waiting to be interceded for.
- The requirement of taqwā, ṣidq and ikhlāṣ.
- Protecting our relationship with Allāh and maintaining our honour.
- If a person took out a student loan in the UK not knowing it was ḥarām and has repented and is trying to repay it, is it permissible to go to Ḥajj while having this debt to pay?
- What is your advice to a young Muslim struggling with pornography and fornication?
- How do we tackle the attack on the youth with the LGBTQ+ community pushing their agenda?
- How do we advise brothers who do not attend classes at the masjid but study Arabic and books of’Aqīdah alone at home and say that they are listening to the audio of the scholars?
- Is it permissible for a Salafī to follow a madhhab?
- What is your advice to the one who is apprehensive regarding marriage due to insufficient funds and stories you hear from others regarding problems in their marriage?
- What advice do you have for a man who suffers from schizophrenia and wants to get married?
- How can a person cure himself if he knows that he has diseases of the heart and is struggling to remove them, and he has genuine whisperings?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.