All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[22/07/2022] Seven Under The Shade: Two Men Who Love Each Other For The Sake Of Allah – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some of the points discussed by Abu Hakeem حفظه الله during this khutbah:
– The fourth category of those who will be shaded on the Day of Judgement: two men who love each other for the Sake of Allāh.
– Completion of īmān through loving and hating for the Sake of Allāh.
– The important, subtle difference between al-Ḥubbu Fillāh and al-Ḥubbu Lillāh.
– The difference between the love of Ahlus-Sunnah and the love of other than them.
– The true love for the Sake of Allāh.
– Yaḥyā b. Mu’ādh (رحمه الله) on the sign of true love for the Sake of Allāh.
– Imām al-Qurtubī (رحمه الله) on this true love based upon the dīn.
– How Shayṭān capitalises upon a person’s distance from his brothers, and the detrimental outcome.
– The fortress of brotherhood and how it protects the believers from Shayṭān.
– Heart-softening aḥādīth that mention the immense fruits in the dunyā and ākhirah for loving for the Sake of Allāh.
– Abū Idrīs al-Khawlānī’s (رحمه الله) beautiful encounter with Mu’ādh b. Jabal (رضى الله عنه).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment