All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[26/11/2021] None Of You Truly Believes Until He Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 69] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 69]
– Ḥadīth #66: “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother (or he said, for his neighbour) what he loves for himself.”
– Wanting others to share in the good you are given.
– The rights of a Muslim upon another Muslim.
– The obligation of loving for your brother what you love for yourself and its effect upon your īmān.
– The rebuke of Allāh and His Messenger for the one who loves to be dealt with in a good manner but does not deal with others in a good manner.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment