All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and He may extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[22/01/2021] “Avoiding Opinions and False Analogies: And Understanding how the Scholars make Qiyās” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 47] – by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- An explanation of the qiyās (analogical deduction) that is praiseworthy and the one that is blameworthy.
- Qiyās is only rejected by the Dhāhiriyyah.
- An example of the Prophet ﷺ making qiyās.
- Valid qiyās does not oppose the perfection of the Sharī’ah.
- The four pillars that must be present for qiyās to be valid.
- An example of how to apply these four pillars.
- The student of knowledge should be armed with evidence before he promotes his position and calls others to follow him.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment