All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[08/01/2021] Innovation is Worse Than Sinning: A Sinful Salafi is Better Than a Worshipping Innovator – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 46] – by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Hadīth number 50: “Allāh has refused to accept the actions of a person of bid’ah…” (This narration is weak)
– Innovation that entails kufr or shirk.
– Innovation that is sin and not kufr.
– Misguided sects that exited the fold of Islām.
– Common acts of innovation established by individuals, various groups and sects.
– Authentic ahadīth regarding the person of innovation.
– Celebrating the “Mawlid”.
– The person of Sunnah who falls in to sin and error.
– “Whosoever refuses to lie in order to support falsehood…”
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment