All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[17/12/2021] “Whoever departs this world with sincerity towards Allāh…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 72] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 72]
– Ḥadīth #70: “Whoever departs this world with sincerity towards Allāh, worshipping Him alone with no partner, establishing the prayer and paying zakāh, he dies while Allāh is pleased with him”… [Weak but the meaning is correct]
– Worshipping Allāh with ikhlāṣ, earning His Pleasure and dying upon that.
– The religion the Messengers came with before desires and differing appeared.
– The reason for the weakness of this ḥadīth.
– Ḥadīth #71 & Ḥadīth #72: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify to Lā ilaha ill-Allāh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allāh) and that I am the Messenger of Allāh, and establish the prayers and pay the zakāh.”
– Some virtues of Mu’ādh b. Jabal (رضى الله عنه).
– The Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه وسلم) instruction to Mu’ādh (رضى الله عنه) on how to invite the people to Islām.
– The origin of zakāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.