All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[23/09/2021] “Whoever Abandons the Prayer Has Disbelieved and the Levels of Excellence Among the Sahābah” – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 28) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Whoever Abandons the Prayer Has Disbelieved.
– Ahādīth regarding the one who abandons the prayer.
– The positions of the scholars regarding the one who abandons the prayer due to laziness.
– Denying the obligation of an act of worship vs. abandoning it due to laziness.
– Establishing the proof upon the one who has abandoned the prayer.
– Chapter: To Believe That the Best of this Ummah After the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is Abū Bakr, then ‘Umar, then ‘Uthmān رضي الله عنهم.
– The proof for this order.
– The levels of excellence amongst the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.