All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
 When the Eyes Were Full of Tears – ‘Eid Al-Fitr khutbah with the community of Masjid Bin-Bāz, East London, UK – By Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Reflecting upon the Qur’ān.
– The effects of reflecting upon the Qur’ān, for the healthy heart.
– The weeping of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ and Abū Bakr aṣ-Siddīq (رضى الله عنه) due to recitation of the Qur’ān.
– The knowledge that causes one to laugh less and cry more.
– Powerful verses from Sūrah an-Najm that should be reflected upon.
– The virtue of the one who weeps.
– Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the act of ‘ibādah perfected by the one who cries due to remembering Allāh.
– One of the fruits of crying due to fear of Allāh.
– Remembering the actions we used to carry out at the time when our eyes were full of tears.
– The most distant heart from Allāh.
– A warning against becoming complacent like those who came before.
– Asking Allāh to give life to our hearts.
– Being travelers in this world.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.