All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[23/09/2022] What Do You Want From Life More Than Anything? – By Ḥasan As-Ṣomālī حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Sunnah An-Nabawiyyah, Germantown, Philadelphia, USA.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The way to escape the punishment of the hellfire and attain Jannah.
- Emulating those we want to be with in the ākhirah.
- Establishing the prayer as a means of entering Jannah.
- Proof that we will all be tested.
- Remaining firm upon the obedience of Allāh and repenting when we fall short.
- True men who are not distracted by the worldly life.
- Shining examples of brothers and sisters from the community who lived and died upon the Sunnah (May Allāh grant them Jannah and pardon their sins).
- A warning against turning back upon our heels.
- Hope, fear and love of Allāh in our journey to the ākhirah.
- The importance of Tawḥīd, turning to Allāh and begging Him for firmness.
- The supplication of Yūnus (عليه السلام) while in the belly of the whale and how Allāh responded to him.
- Seeking aid through patience and prayer.
- A firm warning against using drugs.
- The role of congregational prayer in helping a person overcome the difficulties and trials of life.
- The necessity of adhering to the Sunnah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment