All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[29/07/2022] Virtues Of Fasting The Day Of ‘Āshūrā – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Periods wherein deeds are multiplied in reward.
– Those who are successful.
– The four sacred months of the year.
– The blessed month of Muḥarram.
– The best fast after the month of Ramaḍān.
– The day of ‘Āshūrā.
– The story of Mūsā عليه السلام.
– “We have more right to Mūsā (عليه السلام) than you…”
– The reward of fasting the day of ‘Āshūrā.
– The sunnah of fasting the day of ‘Āshūrā.
– The innovations that are rife during this month.
– The innovations of the Shia during this month.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.