All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[25/12/2021] Verily the Promise of Allāh is True! – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله at The Salafi Centre of Manchester, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– A divine principle established in the dīn: Whoever leaves something for the Sake of Allāh, Allāh will exchange it with something better.
– The replacement for the one who abandons kufr.
– The reward on the Day of Judgement for the one who withholds his rage.
– The reason Allāh will screen the conversation between Him and His slave on the Day of Judgement.
– The reward for the man who fears Allāh when he is called by a beautiful woman of position.
– The great fruits of Taqwá.
– The result of giving in charity.
– The reward for pardoning and forgiving our brothers and sisters.
– The outcome of humility.
– Putting ourselves to test regarding our claim of clinging to the Salafī Manhaj.
– Believing in the Promise of Allāh and not letting the chief deceiver (Shayṭān) deceive us.
– The promise of Allāh for the believers who aid Him, and the meaning of “aiding Allāh”.
– The promise of Allāh for those who say “Allāh is our Lord” then remain steadfast.
– The means of receiving aid from Allāh and those who receive this aid.
– The story of the Day of Uḥud regarding Allāh’s Aid and Promise.
– Being cautious regarding intentionally committing ḥarām and opposing the Sunnah.
– Being mindful of Allāh and turning back to Him when we fall short.
– The meaning of ‘al-Maʿiyyah al-Khāṣah’, who it is for and an example from the Sīrah of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– Leaving our affairs to Allāh and utilising the weapon of the believer.
– The promise of the ākhirah.
– The meaning of ‘ziyādah’ in the verse, “For those who have done good is the best (reward, i.e. Paradise) and az-Ziyādah (even more).”
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.