All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[26/08/2022] Part 1: Unity Upon The Usūl Of The ‘Aqīdah Ahl Al-Sunnah – From A Lecture By Shaykh Al-Fawzān. – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
– The intent of Ahlul-Bid’ah when they falsely distinguish between ‘Aqīdah (creed) and Manhaj (methodology).
– The meaning of ‘uṣūl’ with the Salaf.
– Imām Sa’dī and al-Baghawī on the verse, “…All the praises and thanks be to Allāh, Who has guided us to this, never could we have found guidance, were it not that Allāh had guided us!…” [Sūrah al-A’rāf 7:43]
– Ways to achieve a good end, with evidence:
– maintaining istiqāmah in the religion
– having a good thought/opinion of Allāh
– being constant in righteous deeds
– remembering death
– fearing all of the asbāb that cause an evil end.
– Reasons for an evil end:
– persistence upon sins (which leads to the sealing of the heart)
– delaying tawbah
– love and pursuit of the world.
– Being grateful for guidance to Islām and the Sunnah and not taking it for granted.
– How the confused Muslims and non-Muslims see Islām.
– Allāh’s guarantee of the continuance of Islām.
– The obligation of having knowledge of the correct Islām.
– Plots of the enemies of Islām to split the Ummah in the time of the Messenger ﷺ.
– Allāh and His Messenger’s legislation of unity.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment