All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
 Unity and a Dispraise of Splitting – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Lesson at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- Knowing the reality that the ummah will split into seventy-three sects and only one will be saved.
- The command to be united and the prohibition of causing separation in the ranks of the Muslims.
- Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah regarding this great fundamental principle.
- The state of the Arabs before the sending of the Messenger ﷺ, and how they united under the banner of Tawḥīd.
- How deviant groups erroneously use the verse, “Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islām), enjoining al-Ma’rūf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful” [Sūrah Āl ‘Imrān 3:104] as “proof” for separating into groups and parties.
- The correct meaning of this verse.
- The reason this verse is not a proof for setting up groups and parties.
- How ‘Abdur-Raḥmān ‘Abdul-Khāliq poisoned the ranks of the Salafīs.
- His praise for deviant groups such as Ḥizbut-Taḥrīr, Ikhwān al-Muslimīn and Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh, and some of the bid’ah he came with.
- Every group is upon the manhaj (methodology) of its founder.
- ‘Abdur-Raḥmān ‘Abdul-Khāliq’s revilement of the scholars.
- Explanation of the verse, “On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black…” [Sūrah Āl ‘Imrān 3:106]
- Shaykh al-Fawzān (حفظه الله) on the basis of unity.
- The point of difference between us and the people of shirk.
- Affairs that will not bring about unity.
- How the Ṣaḥābah became a single nation, attained dignity and spread the dīn throughout the earth.
- The hallmark of the Mu’tazilah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.