All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[22/10/2021] Treat Your Wife With Goodness – Khutbah by Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
– The importance of love and mercy in the homes.
– The command of Allāh (عز وجل) and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to live with our wives in goodness.
– The importance of forgiveness between the spouses.
– Treat your wife as you would like your female relatives to be treated.
– The reason Sawdah (رضى الله عنها) gave up her day to ‘Ā’ishah (رضى الله عنها).
– Think about your ākhirah and future of your children.
Treat Your Wife with Goodness - Abū Idrīs
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.