All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[11/03/2021] To Have Imān That Allāh Will be Seen on the Day of Resurrection (Ar-Ru’yah) – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 20) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Īmān in the Ru’yah (seeing of Allāh on the Day of Resurrection).
– The three groups as it relates to belief in the Ru’yah.
– Proofs from the Qur’ān and Sunnah affirming the Ru’yah.
– Statements of the scholars regarding those who reject the Ru’yah.
– The meaning of “You will see your Lord on Yawmul-Qiyāmah just as you see the moon…”
– The one who claims to have seen Allāh with his eyes in this world.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment