All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
 Those Whom Allāh Loves – By Ḥaṣan Ṣomālī. Lesson at Masjid As-Salafi, Birminham, UK.
Some points discussed within this lesson:
– Categories of those whom Allāh loves.
– How the people will love those whom Allāh loves
– Allāh’s acceptance of the supplication of the one whom He loves
– Allāh granting nobility to the one whom He loves.
– How can we attain this love?
– Which verse in the Qur’ān is a ‘test’ to check ones love for Allāh?
– Loving the companions is from a sign of a person’s love for Allāh
– What is ‘true’ friendship?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.