All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
 Those Who Strive to Please the People – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– When striving to be liked becomes blameworthy.
– What happens when Allāh loves a slave.
– A mention of some of the ways to attain the Love of Allāh.
– The greatest means of attaining the Love of Allāh.
– How to substantiate the claim of the one who says he loves Allāh.
– Characteristics that bring about the Love of Allāh for the one who possesses them.
– The story of the Companion who was informed that Allāh loves him.
– The meaning of “real honour”.
– How to draw closer to Allāh and attain His Love.
– The fruits of Allāh loving you.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.