All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[09/09/2022] Those At Loss On The Day Of Judgement – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khan حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The “losers” on the day of Judgement.
- The meaning of, “An individual losing their family”.
- The ultimate loss for mankind.
- Having knowledge of the paths of loss.
- 1. Shirk and Kufr.
- 2. Turning away from the remembrance of Allāh.
- 3. Obedience to the enemies of Allāh.
- 4. Giving precedence to the Dunyā over the Ākhirah.
- 5. Being miserly in giving Sadaqah from that which Allāh blessed you with.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.