All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[May 2010] This Life, The Grave and the Hereafter – Khutbah by Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
– The three stages mankind travels through.
– Stage 1: Our time in the dunyā.
– The reality of the dunyā and our purpose while in the dunyā.
– The single thing that is not cursed in the dunyā.
– The reason a person will wish to return to the dunyā when death comes to him.
– The successful ones and those who wronged themselves.
– Stage 2: The life of the Barzakh.
– The questioning of Munkar and Nakīr in the grave and the two outcomes.
– The three things that follow the deceased and the only one that remains with him.
– Stage 3: The Hereafter.
– Proof that belief in the hereafter is from the pillars of Īmān.
– Heart-trembling āyāt regarding the reality of the Day of Resurrection.
– The manner in which Allāh deserves to be feared.
– The state of mankind on the Day of Resurrection and their questioning before Allāh.
– The end result for those who took their dīn as play and amusement and allowed the dunyā to deceive them.
– Preparing for death and not waiting until tomorrow.
– A tremendous statement from ‘Alī b. Abī Ṭālib (رضى الله عنه).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.