All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[30/12/2022] The Virtues of Masjid al-Aqṣā – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Āyāt regarding Masjid al-Aqṣā.
- The beast upon which the Messenger ﷺ went to Baytul-Maqdis, and how he was able to answer Quraysh when they questioned him about his Night Journey.
- A mention of some events that took place on that night.
- Aḥādīth regarding the virtues of Baytul-Maqdis.
- The du’ā of Prophet Sulaymān (عليه السلام) for the one who intends to go to Baytul-Maqdis to offer prayers.
- The story of Mūsā (عليه السلام) when the Angel of Death came to him.
- The great harm of being around the sinners and the areas in which they sin.
- The du’ā of Mūsā (عليه السلام) before his death.
- Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) on what will liberate al-Aqṣā.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Allahu Akbar! Very emotional and beautiful by shaykh Abu Idrees, may allah preserve him and accept this from him. jazaakum allahu khayr!