All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[09/08/2022] The True Sincere Companion – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lecture:
– A beautiful story that lead to choosing this topic.
– Humbling ourselves for the Sake of Allāh.
– The need for sincerity and truthfulness.
– Matters we should never fall into regarding our brothers and sisters.
– Attributes the believers should have with one another.
– Entering into Islām wholeheartedly, and the obligation of fighting one’s nafs.
– The fruits of sincerely loving our brothers and sisters for the Sake of Allāh.
– Tasting the sweetness of īmān, and the key to attaining longevity in relationships.
– How the Salaf valued brotherhood and what they did to preserve it.
– Ḥasan al-Baṣrī (رحمه الله) on how the believer should be with his brother.
– Preserving the honour of our brothers and sisters in their presence and absence.
– A guideline for knowing whether your companion preserves or takes from your honour.
– Bishr b. Ḥārith (رحمه الله) on the characteritics to look for in the one you sit with, and the type of person you should stay away from.
– Mālik b. Dīnār (رحمه الله) on the superiority of righteous companions over wealthy ones who are from the reckless.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.