All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[03/09/2021] The Trials of Life – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this khutbah:
– The inevitability of tests and trials, and the reason for them.
– A warning against falling into despair and becoming angry and impatient with the Qadar of Allāh.
– Actions of the ignorant ones in times of calamity.
– How a person can be trialed with good/ease.
– The one who forgets Allāh in times of ease, and the effects of doing so.
– Encouragement to be humble and give in charity.
– The two categories of people when calamity strikes.
– The condition of the majority of Muslims.
– Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on blindly following others, and who should be followed.
– An encouragement to cling to the Qur’ān and Sunnah, keep company with the righteous and be an example of good.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment