All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[18/03/2022] The Strong Believer – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The blessing of strong īmān coupled with good health and strong physical ability.
– Benefits from the ḥadīth, “The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allāh than the weak believer, and in both of them there is good.”
– Proof from the Qur’ān that this strength entails strength in īmān as well as physical ability.
– The greatest form of strength.
– The uncovering of the right shoulder for the men and walking quickly for the first three circuits of Tawāf.
– The superiority of good health over wealth for the one who fears Allāh.
– The importance of taking the means to obtain and preserve good health.
– Guidelines from the Messenger ﷺ on the best manner of eating.
– Statements from the Salaf regarding the harms of overeating and oversleeping.
– The strength of the believer when problems arise.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.