All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/03/2021] The Sahabah Would Learn Imān Before Learning Qur’ān – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 54] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #61: Ḥadīth of Jundub b. ‘Abdillāh, “…we would learn īmān before we learned the Qur’ān, then after we learned the Qur’ān that would increase us in īmān.”
– How the Ṣaḥābah learnt and acted upon the Qur’ān.
– Understanding and action must accompany knowledge.
– Ḥadīth #62: “There are two groups from this ummah that have no share of Islām: the Murji’ah and the Qadariyyah.” [Declared weak by Shaykh al-Albānī]
– A discussion of the ‘Aqīdah of the Murji’ah and Qadariyyah.
– A ḥasan ḥadīth narrated by Anas b. Mālik regarding the Murji’ah and Qadariyyah.
– The difference between the Murji’ah and the Murji’ah of the Jurists (Murji’atul-Fuqahā’)
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.