All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/11/2022] The Prophet ﷺ As A Leader And An Educator – By Ḥasan Ṣomālī حفظه الله. A Glimpse at the Best of Mankind Conference, Masjid At-Tawheed, Cardiff, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The unique accomplishment of the Prophet ﷺ that no world leader or historical figure ever achieved.
- The most comprehensive verse in the Book of Allāh according to some of the Companions (رضى الله عنهم).
- The need for every Muslim to study the biography of the Prophet ﷺ in depth.
- That which leadership is based upon.
- The example of Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) regarding how Allāh raises a person due to them holding firm to the Sunnah.
- Support from the Sunnah regarding the basis of leadership.
- How shepherding prepares a person to lead the people.
- A mention of some of the leadership qualities found in the Prophet ﷺ, with evidence:
- His clear message to mankind.
- Examples of how the Prophet ﷺ was consistent in his message and was not deterred by the harm he faced.
- How the Messenger ﷺ taught us to deal with the rulers vs the misguidance of the Takfīriyyīn.
- His integrity and firmness; he could not be bought or influenced by material things.
- The reason why influencers and celebrities lack the ability to be true leaders.
- The worldly offers the Quraysh presented to the Prophet ﷺ when he openly invited them to worship Allāh alone and abandon their false deities.
- Being firm upon the fundamentals of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah and not selling one’s religion for worldly gain.
- He would make the correct decisions, not necessarily the easiest or most popular ones.
- The evil of politicians who knowingly make decisions that are detrimental to the people in order to be elected.
- How the slander of the enemies of the Sunnah lead people to accepting the da’wah of Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله).
- The wisdom of the Prophet ﷺ, highlighted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
- An example of the insight of the ‘ulamā.
- He would consult his Companions in worldly affairs.
- Proof for seeking counsel from those who are trustworthy.
- His love and affection for all of his Companions and the believers in general.
- A beautiful ḥadīth regarding the Companion Zāhir (رضى الله عنه) and the love the Prophet ﷺ had for him.
- The importance of sincere intention and sacrificing what we are able for the Sake of Allāh.
- Question regarding the administrative / da’wah of a Masjid.
- What do you say about those who are attacking Thalāthatul-Uṣūl?
- Question regarding making hijrah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment