All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[21/08/2020] The Perfect Wisdom of Allāh – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Principles that will aid us in being firm when we are tested.
- How the Prophet ﷺ described the life of this world for the believer.
- Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the perfect wisdom in everything Allāh decrees.
- Beneficial affairs that resulted from Ibrāhīm (عليه السلام) being thrown into the fire and Ādam (عليه السلام) eating from the tree.
- Reflecting upon ourselves when we are trialed.
- Benefits from the verse, “…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allāh knows but you do not know.” [Sūrah al-Baqarah 2:216]
- Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah that Allāh does not wrong anyone.
- Establishing the ‘ubūdiyyah of Allāh in all circumstances.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.