All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[18/11/2021] The Meaning of “Kufr” That Does Not Exit a Person From the Religion – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 35) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 35]
– Examples of kufr that do not exit a person from the religion.
– The reason why these sins are referred to as kufr.
– The false explanations of Ahlul-Bid’ah regarding these narrations.
– Evidence from the Sunnah that Paradise and the Hellfire have already been created.
– A description of al-Kawthar.
– The four rivers flowing from Sidratul-Muntahā.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.