All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[21/10/2022] The Manners Of Displaying Shyness & Its Benefits – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Benefits from an admonition by Shaykh al-Fawzān (حفظه الله) titled, The Manners of Displaying Shyness and Its Benefits.
- Having shyness in front of Allāh.
- Ahādīth regarding the virtue of shyness.
- The shamelessness and boasting encouraged in today’s society.
- The life and death of the heart is in accordance to the level of shyness one possesses.
- The servant who has truly achieved shyness before his Lord.
- A warning against setting an evil example for our children.
- An example of the humility of the Prophet ﷺ and ‘Umar b. al-Khattāb (رضى الله عنه).
- The Honourable Shyness of our Lord with His slave.
- Learning the characteristics of shyness and inculcating it in ourselves and our families.
- Having shyness before the people.
- The shyness of ‘ubūdiyyah.
- Despicable characteristics shyness prevents a person from.
- Maintaining one’s honour and self-respect.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.