All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[07/01/2021] The Madhhab of the Salaf in Dealing with Ahlul-Bid’ah – Foundations of the Sunnah Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 12) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed within this lesson:
– Argumentation in issues of ‘Aqīdah and Manhaj.
– The forbiddance of argumentation with Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– The Dajjāl and the affairs mentioned by the Prophet ﷺ.
– A brief description of the Dajjāl.
– Ibn Battah (d.387 H) Rahimahullah regarding the hadith of the Dajjāl.
– The incident with Muhammad ibn Sirīn (d. 110H) and Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– Many narrations from the great scholars of the past regarding sitting or debating with the people of innovation.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you