All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/08/2022] “The likeness of the heart is that of a feather blown about by the wind in the desert.” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 87] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #88: “The likeness of the heart is that of a feather blown about by the wind in the desert.”
– The manner in which the Messenger ﷺ would often swear.
– The hearts are between the fingers of Ar-Rahmān.
– The type of heart the believer seeks.
– The likeness of the heart and how to gain control of it.
– The role of companionship in the guidance or misguidance of a person.
– The importance of spending time with your wives and children as a means of guidance for them.
– The reason this ḥadīth is mentioned under the chapter of Qadar.
– Striving to take the means and asking Allāh for steadfastness.
– Ḥadīth #89.
– Slavery in Islām.
– The Sunnah of Allāh within His creation regarding pregnancy.
– The ruling on practicing ‘azl (coitus interruptus).
– Question: Is it allowed for a woman to take pills if she does not want to become pregnant until later in life?
– Advice regarding seeking marriage early, what to look for in a potential spouse and questions that should be asked.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment