All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/11/2022] The Life of the Prophet ﷺ in Calling to Tawhid and Erecting Barriers to Shirk – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. A Glimpse at the Best of Mankind Conference, Masjid At-Tawheed, Cardiff, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The status of the Messenger ﷺ as an ‘abd (slave) and a rasūl (messenger), and the duty upon every Prophet.
- Ways and means employed by the Prophet ﷺ in conveying Tawḥīd and its importance, with evidence:
- Openly calling his people.
- Conveying information about the previous Prophets and Messengers and how they called their people to the Tawḥīd of Allāh.
- Explaining the severity of shirk and the greatness of the sin by connecting two things together.
- Explaining how Allāh is the greatest in mercy and patience despite His servants’ revilement of Him.
- Teaching the old and young alike.
- Going out to the marketplaces and calling the people to say Lā ilāha illa Allāh.
- Calling people even at the point of [their] death.
- Continuously calling to Tawḥīd and placing barriers to every path that leads to shirk.
- Teaching the people that Tawḥīd is from the greatest causes of forgiveness of a servant and saves a person from the Fire.
- Informing the people of what it brings of safety, security, provisions and tranquility of the heart.
- Teaching the people that Tawḥīd is a means of deliverance from calamities.
- Teaching the people supplications that comprise the affair of Tawḥīd.
- Informing the people of what it brings of conquest and victory over the enemy.
- Teaching the people that the best end a person can have is to seal his life with the Tawḥīd of Allāh.
- The Messenger’s ﷺ warning against extremism and exaggeration in dīn.
- Examples of the Prophet ﷺ placing barriers to shirk in affairs related to the tongue, limbs and heart.
- The correct meaning of ilāh (a god/deity), and the false explanations of some of the deviant sects.
- The process by which major shirk occurs.
- Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on how most of the people are in total contradiction to what the Messenger ﷺ legislated and prohibited regarding the graves.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment