All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Ramaḍān 1443/2022] The Importance Of The Scholars By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wahid (حفظه الله).
Some of the points discussed during this short reminder:
– Statements from ‘Abdullāh b. al-Mubārak, Isḥāq b. Ibrāhīm ar-Rāhūyah and ‘Abdullāh b. Mas’ūd clarifying the meaning of the Jamā’ah.
– Proof that the Sunnah of the Companions must also be followed.
– The scholars upon the truth are those who call to all that is good and forbid evil.
– Forbidden matters the scholars warn the people against, such as worshipping the graves, amulets and visiting fortunetellers.
– The difficult times we live in and the great need to seek out and hold on to the truth.
– The reward for holding on to the dīn in difficult times.
– The reason the Muhājirīn have more excellence over those who embraced after the Fatḥ.
– Those who enter into the ranks of the strangers.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment