All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[13/11/2015] The Importance of the Prayer – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The great station of the prayer in Islām.
- The condition of the one who abandons the prayer.
- The prayer is a barrier between a person and sins.
- The Messenger’s ﷺ concern for the prayer.
- Caution regarding the outcome of not giving importance to the prayer.
- The lightening of the prayer from fifty in a day to five.
- The wiping away of sins due to establishing the prayer.
- Some of the great fruits of establishing the prayer.
- The command to establish the prayers at their legislated times.
- Perfecting the prayers and praying with submissiveness to Allāh.
- A terrifying narration regarding the punishment in the barzakh for certain crimes committed in the dunyā.
- The most difficult prayers upon the hypocrites.
- The seven who will be under the shade on the Day of Resurrection.
- The one who is considered a guest of his Lord.
- The promise of Allāh for the one who makes the masjid his home.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.