All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/10/2021] The Impermissibility of Revolting Against the Muslim Ruler – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 31) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: The Impermissibility of Revolting Against the Muslim Ruler.
– The two types of khurūj.
– Four points of benefit from the hadīth of ‘Ubādah b. Sāmit regarding hearing and obeying the Muslim ruler, unless clear kufr is seen from him.
– The position of Ahlus-Sunnah regarding the one who judges by other than what Allāh has revealed.
– The obligation of obeying the Muslim ruler, regardless of how he attained power and how oppressive he is.
– The conditions that must be present in order to remove the ruler.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.