All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[24/09/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 7: Īmān in the Angels) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 61] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the pervious lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl [Part 7]
– Īmān in the angels.
– The creation and form of the angels.
– Angels taking the form of human beings.
– A discussion regarding Baytul-Ma’mūr, its location and the angels that enter it.
– The vast number of angels.
– The various tasks the angels are appointed with.
– Āyāt that mention the angels.
– Things that prevent the angels from entering the home.
– A warning against taking and keeping pictures.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.