All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[17/09/2021] – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 60] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl [Part 6]
– Īmān in the Names and Attributes of Allāh.
– The manner in which we believe in the Names and Attributes of Allāh (i.e. without Taḥrīf, Ta’wīl, Ta’ṭīl, Tashbīh, Tamthīl or Takyīf).
– The deviation of the Jahmiyyah, Ashā’irah and Mu’tazilah regarding the Names and Attributes of Allāh.
– The Ash’arīs are recognised by their Ta’wīl.
– Using terminologies not found in the Book and Sunnah.
– There is no resembling the Attributes of the Creator to the attributes of the creation.
– We only affirm what Allāh has affirmed for Himself.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.