All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[05/11/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 12: The meaning of al-Iḥsān) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 66] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 66]
– Hadīth #63: Hadīth Jibrīl [Part 12].
– The meaning of al-Iḥsān, and the distinction between a Muslim, Mu’min and Muḥsin.
– Al-Istithnā when referring to oneself or others as a Mu’min.
– Knowledge of when the Hour will be established.
– The two explanations of a slave woman giving birth to her mistress.
– The barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in building lofty buildings.
– The reason the Prophet ﷺ ascribed the teaching to Jibrīl (عليه السلام).
– The four ‘Abdullāhs.
– The seven most prolific narrators from the Companions.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment