All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[07/10/2021] The Great Virtue of The Companions Over Everyone Who Came After Them – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 29) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: To Believe That the Best of this Ummah After the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is Abū Bakr, then ‘Umar, then ‘Uthmān [continued]
– The great virtue of the Companions (رضى الله عنهم أجمعين) over everyone who came after them.
– The Khawārij and Rāfiḍah as it relates to their revilement of the Companions.
– The order of the Caliphate with Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– The levels of excellence amongst the Companions.
– The definition of a Companion.
– The obligation of knowing the station and virtue of the Companions and the prohibition of reviling them.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment