All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/08/2022] The Four Young Companions Named ‘Abdullāh – May Allāh Be Pleased With Them – National Conference 2022 – By Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Abbās.
- The dislike of the ‘ulamā to be praised.
- Supplicating for increase in beneficial knowledge and seeking refuge with Allāh from knowledge that does not benefit.
- The way of the Companions in fulfilling the trusts.
- Refutation of the Takfīrīs and “Tawhīd al-Hākimiyyah”.
- From the greatest hujjah against the Khawārij.
- Guarding Allāh’s duties and asking from Him alone.
- ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Umar.
- His shyness amongst the elders.
- From the signs of misguidance of a youth.
- His strict adherence to the Sunnah.
- The reason he stopped narrating hadīth towards the end of his life.
- ‘Abdullāh b. Zubayr.
- His noble family.
- His prayer and adherence to the masjid.
- His role in the preservation of the Qur’ān.
- ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Amr b. al-‘Ās.
- His zeal in worship.
- The most beloved actions to Allāh.
- His precision in writing the hadīth of the Messenger ﷺ.
- A warning against those who speak ill of the Companions.
- A warning against wasting time with that which is of no benefit.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.