All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/01/2022] The Excellence Of The Ulama And Our Desire To Learn From Them – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. – Tele-link with a Gathering of Families in Riyādh, KSA.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The importance and excellence of ‘ilm and the ‘Ulamā’.
– The example of the mother of Imām Aḥmad in how she prepared him for a life of seeking knowledge.
– The connection between the welfare of the people and having the ‘Ulamā’ in their midst.
– The calamity upon the Ummah when a scholar passes away.
– A sign that destruction is close, and the point at which the people are ruined.
– The manner in which knowledge is taken away and the state of the people when this occurs.
– The crucial role of the scholars in the preservation of the religion.
– The great importance of raising our children to love the Sunnah and the pursuit of knowledge.
– The status and virtue of the scholars.
– Statements from the Salaf warning against those who belittle the scholars and demean their status.
– How we should behave with the scholars.
– The meaning of ‘Jamā’ah’ in the view of the scholars.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.